Traveling for business is widely misunderstood: To those who don't go often, it sounds like a vacation with a little responsibility — a break from your regular life, enhanced by free meals, sightseeing, and the opportunity for an out-of-town hook-up.
But those who do it often know that work travel is really just work, but with more organization, more fatigue, and more face-to-face meetings.
Here, a few ways GoPro Limousine Transport make your life easier when you're on the road for work.
1. Perma-packing For frequent, short-trip travelers, think about keeping a ready-to-go carry-on bag in your closet. A pre-packed bag will keep you from stressful last minute packing, plus you'll be less likely to forget something important, like your phone charger.
It should contain travel necessities: A fresh shirt, pajamas, tech cords, toiletries (just the stuff hotels don't offer), a change of underthings, pens, a note pad, Altoids, band aids and Advil, and a fold-down umbrella. At the end of each trip, restock and freshen the bag, add a drier sheet to keep the clothes smelling nice, and leave it in your closet.
Then, when it's time to go, you only need to make day-of, trip specific add-ons. Like your laptop, current reading material, and sunglasses if you're flying somewhere bright.
2. Protect your tie Gentlemen: A wrinkly tie is business no-no, and a needless hassle to iron. Save yourself the trouble with this trick: Roll your tie pretty tight and slide it inside a tube, like a toilet paper roll, and tuck it with your things.
3. Bite the bullet and go elite As the well-traveled basketball player Michael Jordan was once paid a lot of money to say: Just do it. Air travel has gotten pretty grisly over the last decade, and elite membership is a way to soften the edges. You bypass lines and ticket service charges, your seating upgrades are prioritized, and your bags are the first ones delivered at the baggage claim. As with life, travel is about the little things. So if you can go elite, do. By choosing #GoProLimo at least you know you have upgraded your airport transfer to a elite company.
4. Beat jet lag Our friends at Mental Floss compiled a whole list of strategies for avoiding jet lag, including staying hydrated while in-flight boozing, exercising, and making sure your skin sees some sun. If you're traveling at night, maybe also ask your doctor about a sleeping pill to help you adjust your clock. She may say no, but asking can't hurt. When you arrived in one of our vehicle you get a fresh cup of coffee or a nice warm relaxing cup of tea with fresh pastry. This simple unwinding beverage can be the first step to fight your jet lag.
5. Catch up on email Those in-flight hours when you're strapped to your seat are the perfect opportunity to catch up on the parts of your work life you've let slip. For many of us, that's email. Many short flights still don't have Wi-Fi, so cue up 15, 20, or however many emails you can on your laptop before the flight, and take the time to write thoughtful replies. Then send them off next time you're connected. All GoPro Limousine's vehicles are equipped with fast free Wi-Fi.
6. Pre-book your car Taxis are always available at airports, but actually getting in them can be a pain: The lines are often long and exposed to the weather, and the airport fees are always high. Instead, pre-book a car, which, in many towns, is no pricier than taking a cab. There are few better feelings on a business trip -- or in life, probably -- GoPro Limousine & Transport will greet• you with class and comfort. All our professional chauffeurs are well groomed and well dressed. So, store BayGoPro Limousine in your fast dial phone log: (408) 444-0003